plusedc.com is a webhop webshop, where you can buy products -as to do so-, you have to read and accept Terms and Conitions. All ordered item going to be delivered, no personal collection possibe. For the billing and shipping we require certain information. Due to the facts, we collect personal information from you.
We collect information from buyers and registered users. Signing up, or purchasing is voluntary. If you signing up, or purchasing product, you agree with the data collection and Terms and Conditions.
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
- Name: Bodnár Péter EV.
- Address: 1089 Budapest, Sárkány u. 6-10.
- Phone: +36 20 9277-185
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registering Authority: Budapest Józsefvárosi Önkormányzat Polgármesteri Hivatala – Hatósági Ügyosztály
- Registration number: 6590/2016
- 3G TEAM Kft. – Hosting
- Barion Payment Zrt. – Payments
- Rentax 2000 Kft. – Accounting
- Packeta.hu (and contracted courier companies) – Delivery
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when you access and use the Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
Information you provide to us
Plusedc collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- Name – To fulfil contract – affected contribution
- Address – To fulfil contract – affected contribution
- E-mail – To fulfil contract – affected contribution
- Phone number – To fulfil contract – affected contribution
- IP address – Operation of the website – affected contribution
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Maximum of 8 years.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
Your legal rights
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you may request that we:
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- Prevent the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- Update or rectify information which is out of date or incorrect
- Delete certain information that we are holding about you
- Oppose, cancel, or restrict the way that we process and disclose certain information
- Transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
- Revoke your consent for the processing of your information
To exercise any of your rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “EU Data Subject Request” in the subject line.
Please note your rights vary depending upon your location, and that we may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request as required or permitted by applicable law. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you or to comply with a legal obligation. In some circumstances if you still ask us to delete your information, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tags, tracking pixels and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site, which enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services that you have visited; (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
- Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or emails that are designed to: (1) collect usage information like ad impressions or clicks and email open rates; (2) measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising; and (3) access user cookies.
As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
For more information on how to change your cookie settings, as well as the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please refer to our Cookies Notice.